Mary Harris Chapel, Exeter University

The Mary Harris Memorial Chapel of the Holy Trinity is the Anglican Chaplaincy’s chapel on the Streatham Campus of the University of Exeter. It is located at the heart of the campus, beneath Queen’s Building and adjacent to the Old Library and the Roborough Building. The Chapel is served by the Lazenby Chaplain who is assisted in the chapel’s worship […]

The Mary Harris Memorial Chapel of the Holy Trinity is the Anglican Chaplaincy’s chapel on the Streatham Campus of the University of Exeter. It is located at the heart of the campus, beneath Queen’s Building and adjacent to the Old Library and the Roborough Building.

The Chapel is served by the Lazenby Chaplain who is assisted in the chapel’s worship life by a team of servers and the University Chapel Choir.

The Mary Harris Memorial Chapel of the Holy Trinity within the University of Exeter which was designed and presented to the University by Dr E. Vincent Harris, OBE, in memory of his mother, was consecrated by the Lord Bishop of Exeter on 26 June 1958. It was declared a Grade II Listed Building on 29 March 1988. The mural on the ceiling was painted by Sir Walter Thomas Monnington.